Frequently Asked Questions
The home watch service we provide for you when you are away gives you the “peace of mind” so you can enjoy your home, your investment when you return to Southwest Florida. Listed are a few of the frequently asked questions we get when speaking with our clients.
Should we turn off the main water supply?
- Yes, we will turn the water on during our home monitoring and turn it off when we leave. Your pool service should be scheduled the day of our service.
How should you set your air conditioner and humidistat?
- The air conditioner should be set on manufacturer recommendation. The humidistat should be set as directed by the manufacturer. You should always have your air conditioner service twice a year as runs almost 365 days a year.
Should you turn off the water heater when the home is vacant?
- Yes, turning the circuit breaker off to your water heater is recommended.
Do we provide house sitting?
- We provide short term (waiting for vendors or delivers) and will provide services for “contractor watch” during repairs or remodeling. We can also be there for furniture deliveries and routine pest service freeing your time for the fun things.
Do you watch homes for short periods of time?
- Yes. If you take a vacation or business trip, we can take care of your home and will tailor services to your needs.
Are you insured?
- Yes, we are insured and bonded in the state of Florida